Rated Horsepower: 800+
Maximum RPM: 9000+
The SPL-900 4G63 Evo 8/9 Engine package has been developed through extensive R&D and we are proud to offer one of the best engine programs on for this platform! No Expense is spared when it comes to our engine builds, only the best parts, industry leading top of the line machine work are used in these engine packages, and your engine is hand assembled by us in our engine clean room, and blue printed to our specific tolerences.
We also provide a 3 month 3000 mile worksmanship warranty on all of our engine packages if the recommended maintenance routines are followed and the vehicle is calibrated by us after the purchase of the engine!
Each engine block is bored and torque plate platou honed with ARP 625+ Head studs to our specific piston to wall clearances, The deck surface of the engine block is then milled to a very smooth RA (Roughness Average) Which provides an excellent seal for MLS (Multi-Layer Steel) head gaskets. All of our blocks include ARP 2000 Grade main studs, and are line honed to ensure the main bearing tunnels are straight. Balance shaft bearings are then flipped to block off the oil feed supply, and our balance shaft delete kit is installed on your engine along with a brand new Mitsubishi OEM oil pump (Optional) Wrist pin clearance is set to our desired spec, and the connecting rod big ends are checked/adjusted for roundness. The rotating assembly is also fully balanced to within +/- 0.5 grams.
This Short Block Is Rated For 900+ WHP
Each Build Includes:
- RoniBuilt 10:1 Custom pistons
- H13 Tool Steel .225" wall wrist pins
- Dry Lubricant Coated Piston Skirts
- Total Seal Ring Packs W/Top AP Steel Ring
- Callies Ultra I-beam 153mm Connecting rods Including 7/16 ARP 18m Rod Bolts
- Callies 94mm Billet Crankshaft
- ARP 2000 Grade Main Studs
- King PmaxKote Main & Connecting Rod bearings
- King Thrust Bearings
Additional options include:
- Brand new OEM Oil pump + R-Built Spec balance shaft elimination kit - $360.00
- Brand new OEM Evo 8/9 Engine block & Main Girdle $1900.00
- Engine Concrete filling (Recommended for 900+ HP applications) $300.00
- Stainless Steel O-Ring installation (helps head gasket seal under high boost) $400.00
Note: Lead time is currently 6-8 weeks from the day your engine is recieved.
SPL-900 4G63 Long Rod 2.2 Engine Package
NOTE: A good block and crankshaft core are required, if you do not have good cores, we can supply you with a new block and crankshaft for an additional charge!
NOTE: Customer is responsible for shipping costs!
NOTE: Aluminum Rods and block filling are recommended if you have a 900+ HP power goal in mind.